HOW MUCH POTENTIAL FOR DIGITISATION IS THERE IN THE CEMENT INDUSTRY?
Industry 4.0, which internationally stands for the digitisation of the industry, will certainly provide answers to this question. As a manufacturing company, it is essential to deal with this issue.
However, if we view the subject of digitisation holistically, is it not the wrong end of the chain?
Where are customer’s digital requirements and needs taken into account? This is where the ECEMENT platform comes in.
This is ECEMENT
ECEMENT brings together demand and supply in the cement market. In sales or purchase transactions with ECEMENT, the systems and services of our partners secure the risk of default.
“We do everything we can to ensure the best purchase or sale”
In order to fulfil this mission, ECEMENT invests in digital technologies that make the purchase of building materials a smooth and secure process.
ECEMENT brings together buyers and a selection of suitable offers. ECEMENT's website and apps will be available in several languages and will display offers for the regional or international purchase of cement throughout Europe. Our customers can quickly and easily carry out the perfect purchase or sale via ECEMENT.
As a purchaser of cement, you will find specific offers suitable for your production or project. ECEMENT helps you to handle your purchase directly and securely. Benefit from our service to obtain flexible framework conditions with competitive prices.
- Free use of the platform for buyers
- Search function for material qualities and suppliers
- Simple entry of your auction conditions
- Pricing independent of existing supplier relationships thanks to anonymous price negotiations
The future market for standardised building materials is e-commerce. Make sure that your company is involved in this development. Use ECEMENT to optimise the efficiency of your sales activities and strengthen the competitiveness of your company. ECEMENT’s range of products and services matches the needs of customers directly with the regional availability of your locations.
- You are active where users of building materials make their purchases
- You support your sales force and make it much more efficient
- You receive new requests – directly and in real time
- Offer prices will not be made public
- Your sales department can concentrate on consulting